Tuesday, August 24, 2010

And we're back!

So, I had a little revelation the other day. It's been happening for a while now and I finally gave in to the thoughts that kept creeping up in my head and the feelings/desires that were stirring in me. I have pretty much neglected a lot of things this summer for many reasons, but have decided to get motivated, get back on the bandwagon and start fresh. Since fall is my favorite time of year, what a perfect time to restart my engine. I mean, I have seriously slacked in a lot of areas. Blogging being one of them. (obviously!) It's not that I don't have time to do certain things, I have had very poor time management. Anyway, I am so excited for the new changes that are happening and most of them are mainly due to baby #2 who is due in early February. I will elaborate on all the changes and happenings later, but for now would just like to attempt to update the blog and work on the background, format, etc. It's been so long since I've written that this is all new to me...again. Ugh. :) Oh well! Look forward to communicating more very soon! (maybe even with a few pictures!)

No comments:

Post a Comment