Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Persistent Heart

So, I am sort of feeling like God has finally answered my plea for relationships with my neighbors. Tonight was truly a blessing as I hung out in the garage for a couple hours pricing garage sale items. We had a little dog (who I now refer to as the Holy Spirit in a sense) run over to our house twice in a row. We had to carry him home to his house (next door) and the second time we returned him, I was able to meet Koula, the kind, Greek woman who lives there as well. I cannot tell you how long I have prayed for an opportunity to speak with our neighbors... most neighbors come home, pull in the garage and shut the door. Not really a time for meet and greet if you know what I mean. So, thank you Aki for getting out of the fence to come and visit us. I know that God sent you our way :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Koula (and Aki)!! I know how much you've desired to connect with your neighbors and I'm thankful for your encounter. Keep on my friend! Love you!

    ReplyDelete